Photobucket

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rest in Peace Tinkerbell


We lost our Tinkerbell today. She was my little princess and I have so many great Tinkerbell stories. I miss her so much but know she's not in pain anymore. Here are a few of my favorite Tink pictures.



5 comments:

Lisa Parsons said...

So sorry to hear about Tink. I know how hard it is to lose a dog that was part of the family!

EGPate said...

I am so sorry. Tinkerbell was such a sweet little dog. My thoughts are with you guys.

Vandi said...

Thanks for your kindness...it's hard to lose a dog that was so much a part of your life. I have a lot of good memories with her. She had a good life.

Valerie said...

Remember when Tink used to sit on Todd's laundry in his car? It used to look like a woman was sitting there with a bad 80's perm! haha!

Elise said...

Awwww Vandi, I'm so sorry to hear about Tinkerbell. My thoughts are with you!! I think I told you that my little Shihtzu is named Tinkerbell too (great minds think alike)...and I know it'll be hard when it's time for her to go. Love you!!!!!!