Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bluebonnets...a Texas Tradition






We headed down to San Antonio for the day Saturday and saw these beautiful bluebonnets everywhere!!! Unfortunately, Cambria was exhausted and not really wanting these pictures...but I wanted the memory so we just did a few of her!

6 comments:

The Williams Family said...

cute pics, bluebonnet pics are a must... you should call when you do drop in to SA :)

Vandi said...

It was a last minute trip to have papers signed by our renters. I will if we stay longer than 24 hr! :) We need to get those girls together again!

Kelly S. said...

We are going to do photos in bluebonnets this evening! I hope the girlies cooperate!

Valerie said...

I love the pictures! The last picture of her looks like a baby picture mom has of me. I'll have to show it to you when we are both home. I love you!

Lisa Parsons said...

Great pictures! She is getting so big! You are a good Mommy to capture the memories!

Vandi said...

The colors of the bluebonnets are amazing this year!! Thanks for your sweet comments and amazing friendships ladies.... I love you, too, Valerie.