For I know the plans I have for you. ~Jeremiah 29:11
Saturday, May 9, 2009
San Antonio Zoo with Hailey Bear
On Wednesday, Cambria and I met up with Tiffany and Hailey. We decided to go to lunch and then to the San Antonio Zoo. We ate at Joseph's in Alamo Heights. It was VERY good. I had never been there and I would definitely go back. After we ate, we went to the zoo. I have never been to the SA Zoo so this was a fun experience for me to share with my daughter. It was a very hot day but fun to see all the animals. I was quite impressed with how amazing our zoo is! I think the girls had a lot of fun because I know the mom's did! We also got a bonus in the Hippo area....Tim Duncan and his family were there! In fact, as I walked up, I was thinking to myself that this man is very tall and then it clicked as to who it was. I bumped Tiff to let her know and it was funny to see her face change as she too recognized him! I'm sure the dad's are sad that their daughters didn't get pictures with him but we wanted to leave him alone! All in all it was such a fun day that we got to spend with the girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment