For I know the plans I have for you. ~Jeremiah 29:11
Monday, February 16, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We woke up and Todd had flowers and chocolate covered strawberries for me. Cambria got a singing balloon which she LOVED. We then went to Todd's swim meet to watch one of his swimmers compete in finals for Regionals. She placed 3rd but they only take 1st to state. She looked good and luckily is only a freshman so she'll get there. We then went for a Valentine's Dinner at Pei Wei and got Cold Stone ice cream afterward. Then we came home and watched movies. Todd's other gift to me was watching Cambria while I went to a movie with a friend Sunday night. It was a nice day!
2 comments:
That's really funny that you put the pink monkey I sent in the mailbox!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!! Give Cambria a hug from Claire and me!
Post a Comment