








On Saturday, our family went down to Guadalupe State Park to take some photographs. We asked our friend Nicole Chatham to photograph us. You can see some of the pictures on her blog, www.nicolechatham.com/blog
She does such a great job and I can't believe this is just her hobby right now! We love her!! They turned out SO good and I can't wait to see the rest. It was a really fun time.



5 comments:
she did a great job. where did you have them done??
Cambria looks so adorable...I love the red hat!!! And the ones on you and Todd turned out great. What a beautiful family!
At Guadalupe State Park with Nicole Chatham who did our newborn pictures.
Awweee I LOVE the pictures!! They are amazing!! Cam looks sooooo cute!! She is growing and could not be any more adorable!!! Miss you- lindsay
Nice! How hard was it for Todd to stay serious in the picture where he looks like he's wispering something?
Post a Comment