Right before I had to go to my Family Consumer Sciences teachers conference Wednesday.
We got to see the Parson's family on our trip and their beautiful /super sweet baby Claire. Hopefully in the future we will get to see Claire and Cambria interact. It was mostly just staring this time!! Seeing that their dads roomed together at Tech we're hoping to make this a Nall-Parsons tradition!
While I was getting ready, Cambria wanted to be held. She would see herself in the mirror on the back of the door. She would coo and laugh! We got video of this, too.
We got to see our friends, Gabi and Eric while we were there. We can't wait until they have their own baby. They will make such awesome parents!!
Tired from the trip, Cambria slept the whole way back!! I had to get her up to feed/change her!!



1 comment:
Vandi, she is so cute I love that she smiles so much. You don't even look like you just had a baby... looking good girl!!
Post a Comment